All reference to the ‘Bootcamp’ refers to Furious Bootcamp, its staff, employees, and representatives. Facilities refer to the gymnasium, showers, changing rooms, lounge, bar area and fitness studios where applicable.
Members and community of the Bootcamp are bound to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
The doors for every session will open 10 minutes before the session begins and will be closed on time for all sessions to commence on a timely manner. Any late comers will be denied entry.
Classes that are cancelled at least 6 hours before the session time will be fully refunded to the client. Late comers will be denied entry and credits will not be refunded.
Each package has an expiry date and all credits must be used up before the expiration date. Leftover credits will be forfeited and will not be refunded or carried forward to the next period.
Class-goers are encouraged to bring their own towels during each session and to ensure no belongings are left behind.
We advise customers not to enter or exit the studio during the commencement of any sessions unless it is for an emergency cause as this will interrupt other class-goers during the session .
1. All memberships are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable.
2. All members must be over 16 years old to use the facilities and services provided at Furious Bootcamp.
3. Memberships may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force.
4. By joining the Flex gym, members automatically accept and agree to be bound by these conditions of membership.
5. Furious Bootcamp may withdraw use of all or part of the premise for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for a maximum period of seven working days.
6. All members must use the facial recognition device to scan in for access to the gym on each visit to the Flex gym. Membership is personal to each individual and is not shareable or transferable.
7. Entry will only be permitted to those with a valid membership, in date and in credit. If you have an amount due to be paid on your account you won’t be able to enter the gym.
8. Outside trainers are not allowed to train any paid/unpaid clients or conduct any other business relating to fitness and health in the Flex gym at any point of time. Any act or action of training clients/members are prohibited and Furious Bootcamp has the rights to immediately terminate any Member with no refund if he/she is seen to be training or coaching any client/member in the Flex gym.
9. As a member you agree to comply with the rules of the Flex with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours and your conduct. The Bootcamp may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided the Flex gives advance notice of these changes.
10. You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from use of the Flex. You exercise at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by exercise is your own responsibility.
11. In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations, Furious Bootcamp reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave the Flex gym and be barred from ever entering the Flex again.
12. Freezing of Membership – As a member, you may freeze membership at anytime with a minimum of term of one (1) month and will be charged a fee of RM45.00 per month. No back date freezing of membership will be allowed, all freezing request must be informed to our front desk 7 days prior to the freezing start date.
13. Cancellation – If you wish to cancel your membership, you may request at our front desk to do so. No refund or return of fees will be allowed if you wish to cancel your membership.
You are primarily responsible for your health and wellbeing, but we at Furious Bootcamp are concerned that you enjoy our facilities safely. To that end we consider that we should expect the following of each other.
While we will respect your decision over your training regime we reserve the right to ask you not to exercise beyond what we reasonably believe to be your personal ability. If you experience any illness during your exercise session, please notify us immediately. Our staff members are not qualified, doctors. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
We shall at all times keep confidential any information that you give us regarding your health.
Furious Bootcamp at its sole discretion can terminate memberships of its members, if a member;
1. fails to pay any of his/her monetary obligations to the Bootcamp under these rules and regulations, or otherwise;
2. fails to follow the Bootcamp rules and regulations, including any matters pertaining to gym etiquette;
3. conducts any act or action of training any client/member at any point of time in the Flex gym premises;
4. willfully damages the Bootcamp’s properties or building facilities where the gym is situated;
5. provides incorrect or false information on his/her application form;
6. violates any government laws or regulations, or rules of the building management;
7. damages the Bootcamp’s name through illegal or inappropriate action which may cause damages to Furious Bootcamp’s reputation, whether directly or indirectly; or
8. fails to act in an orderly manner or engage in improper conduct or solicitation of any kind.
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio and gym facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of the Bootcamp’s classes. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in an intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for you and anyone you booked for with this account, any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Furious Bootcamp Sdn. Bhd.